With its combination of luxury and trends, passion and glory, Classic Cars Challenge China (4C) closed in Shanghai on 21 October after a spectacular drive of 12 days and 1800 km.
Classic Cars Challenge China (4C) descends from China Rally of International Classic Cars, an event created in 2011 by the highest international authority in the field of classic cars, Fdration Internationale des Vhicules Anciens (FIVA), and Classic Vehicle Union of China (CVUC). Still today, this is the
- Since 2006, the Schloss Dyck Classic Days takes place in aid of Schloss Dyck in Juechen of Germany. The event is a classic and Motor Festival and is completely voluntary and...
- The Peking to Paris motor race was a race held in 1907 for automobiles between Peking (now Beijing), China and Paris, France, a distance of 9,317 miles or 14,994 km...
- Unlike modern day rallying where cars are released at one minute intervals with the larger professional class cars going before the slower cars, in the Mille Miglia the...
- The Concorso d'Eleganza Villa d'Este is perhaps the most significant of all events celebrating the mystique of Historic Cars. It is undoubtedly the most traditional event...
Splendid Eventsview all
- One Passion Leads to Glory - China Rally is Back!
The second China Rally of International Classic Cars came to a perfect conclusion in Shanghai on 15th October, 2012. After last year's success, the international high-end event of classic cars is back to amaze with its magnificence this ancient but dynamic country.
- China Rally of International Classic Cars 2011
From 18th September to 23rd September 2011, after nearly two years of arduous preparation, China Rally of International Classic Cars 2011 was successfully organized for the first time by Classic Vehicle union of China.
- 2007 ITALA Parigi-Pechino: Cent' Anni di ...
The year of 1907, should be remained immortal in the annals of motor sport for human beings. Under the proposal of FIA, The Parisian Newspaper announced news that shocked the world: to organize the world automobiles and to host the unprecedented event in human history - Cross Continental Rally which started from Beijing,
- Chinese Automobile Culture Fair
Chinese Automobile Culture Fair was organized by CVUC in Tianjin in July ,2006, which is the first time that the best ,the most comprehensive ,the most attractive and the most valuable automobile culture resource assembled together in one event .This Fair focused on culture and static display, live experiencing
- 2nd Weihai International Habitat Festival
On September 16th 2005, with the theme of "Life•Travel•Cooperation", the 2nd Weihai International Habitat Festival took place at the newly built square of international exhibition center.
- 4th Changchun Automobile Industry Expo
The 4th Changchun Automobile Industry Expo was held during 15th - 24th July in 2005 at the International Exhibition Center of Changchun. Over 30 classic cars were arranged to the Expo by CVUC, who held the exhibition named "Once a Life •Historic Cars Show",which attracted wide social attention.